Help me, please.

tjswjd21

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi, my name is ji yeon, who play SL. I can't save my outfit. also, I know how can save my outfit, but that is not work anymore. I want to know about why

I was saved my outfit, but it doesnt save

https://gyazo.com/3d517c96b619494f35aaf469601c1338

Your native language does not work well with Google translate. The English sentences it produces are complete nonesense. If Google translate is your only option of comunicating in English, we can't help you. Find someone who speaks your native language to help you.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Your native language does not work well with Google translate. The English sentences it produces are complete nonesense.

Seems fairly understandable to me. Unfortunately I don't think I have a good solution to offer.

Anyway, for those who didn't understand the English in the original post: Ji yeon is using Firestorm and has problems saving outfits. All she gets when she tries, is an empty outfit folder. It's clearly an inventory failure of some kind but I hate to offer the clear cache solution until somebody who knows this better than me has come up with a better solution.

As for the language problem, the Korean forum hasn't had a single post for over a year so I suppose there's no help there. I do have a friend or two who may be able to translate if necessary though.

it has been happening to me as well recently. On the first time I log in

Relogging usually fixes it, and then save works. Dunno why, it just does

jJust like relogging fixes rebaking layers which dont always bake on the first log in

ChinRey wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Your native language does not work well with Google translate. The English sentences it produces are complete nonesense.

Seems fairly understandable to me.

He edited his original post so it is understandable.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.