Head clipping through hair?

disney20038

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SO I am using the m3 anime head on the kemono body and I noticed the head is clipping though the hair, so I thought the hair that came with the kemono stuff just didnt fit. So I bought some new hair that was made for the m3 head only to find that when I equipted it I was still clipping!

Does anyone know how to fix it... If it can be fixed...http://s245.photobucket.com/user/disney20038/media/secondlife%20head%20clipping_001.jpg.html

If you look in the same folder the head is in then there are some instructions in there on how to deal with hair...

I'm going to assume for now that the hair is RIGGED mesh. If so, you can alter the size (and therefore the fit) of the hair by going into 'edit appearance' and making your default avatar head larger. Doing this WON'T affect the M3 head - you are basically enlarging the standard LL avatar head, which in this case should be invisible if you are wearing the alpha layer provided, and so you should only see an effect on the hair.

On the other hand, if the hair is UNRIGGED then you can just adjust the position and - if it's mod - resize it until it fits by right-clicking on it and selecting 'edit' (alternatively it may contain a script to let you resize it via a menu).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.