[SOLVED] HELP deformed UTILIZATOR Kemono human feet??

Irael Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got the UTILIZATOR Kemono avatar I few months ago and everything is fine... except the human feet, which look like this:

http://imgur.com/a/UQ91x

I don't know how to fix it. I've tried relogging, using the deformer and wearing the offset shoes but nothing seems to work, does somebody know how to fix it? I've looked around but haven't found anything!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! After I while checking the avi, I found the solution the deformed feet and I honestly feel kind of stupid ;P

The solution (at least for me) is that I was wearing the "no feet deformation" that came with the Bonus Items, along with the "for 100% body thickness". So if you're wearing the version with 100% thikness + no leg deformations or just the no feet deformation, just take it off and wear one that doesn't say no feet deformation! ;D

Here, take a look:

HOPE IT HELPS OTHER PEOPLE ^U^

P.S: For the undeformer, it works if you open the animation and repeatedly play it, it's the same as the script I've received it. If you were wearing a rigged mesh (avatar or accesory) that deformed you after taking it off, you should undeform yourself first and in the worst cases, relog.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.