Good Omega Body Oil Applier?

LouiseLareau

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Asia  Ristow: Thanks so much, that's really very helpful. I'll check out their stores inworld :) (btw, I found your regeneration blog very helpful too, thanks  :) )

@Alwin Alcott: I've generally found that people's answers on the forums are more informed, balanced and helpful than reviews in the marketplace. With obvious exceptions, of course

Well, oddly, somebody gifted me with some applied body oil only last night. It was this...

Supernatural Body Oil ( wet & shiny ) for Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Belleza

It's got tattoo layers (for  system or mixed mesh/system avis) and clothing layers (for die hard viewer 1 types who hate tattoos on a tattoo layer). It also has a multi format applier that works with most bodies, and is materials enabled so it's actually shiny, not just painted highlights.

Find it here...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Supernatural-Body-Oil-wet-shiny-for-Maitreya-Omega-Slink-Belleza/8503554

Thanks for the 'supernatural' pointer - after reading, I had to try it out. The shine is really good, definitely the best I've seen and I'll use it on one of my costumes. I couldn't get a shine match with my cherry bombs mesh breasts, so I'll revert to the oil set I used before when I'm using them (Bimba body oil https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bimba-Body-Oil/8851316).

One thing, I had difficulty replacing the supernatural with the Bimba initially (the supernatural seemed to 'stick' to the tattoo layer when I tried applying Bimba again). Logging out and back in seemed to sort the issue, though.

Also, on the higher supernatural settings, it was really obvious where the oil stopped at the neck - I guess that's unavoidable, but it would be nice if there was some way to 'fade' the oil effect towards the neck so that the line wasn't  quite as unnatural looking.

Thaks so much for the product pointer - I love the effect :)

Adding specular shine via an applier basicallty requires that the mesh accepts 'omega advanced' rather than standard older omega, or uses Maitreya for example.

I know that the 'Sug@**bleep**' mesh breasts DO support the shine. As for heads, only really effective way to sine the face is use an omega advanced compatible mesh head

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.