Furry and Maitreya

Oreo Kira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a fox Kemono AV right now with the venus head and I love it. The only problem is the lack of clothes I prefer to wear. I was wondering how I can go using a fox furry skin with a Maitreya body and something like the below head, similar to the Kemono? I'm not familiar with mesh or building at all so I'm aware I might have to Commission a skin that I want which is just a simple Gray and white skin but I am a fast learner so if proper instructions are out there, I'm sure I can figure it out with some trial and error. Thanks!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Glamour-Furry-Head/8217492

Hi, if you find a furry skin with this description: "Omega applier included" then you can buy an Omega relay for Maitreya, follow the instructions (it is really very simple, wear the Maitreya body, add the Omega relay (it will show up on screen, not on you) add the Omega applier (it will also show up on screen) click the Omega applier.

An Omega realy for Maitreya cost 99L.

I include a link, just as an example. Use search words omega applier and browse to find more skins. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Paws-Feline-MOD-Heartbottom-Kitty-Marshmallow/8211499

Don't take me for a fur expert, I don't know so much about them. I just know how to add new skin to Maitreya and human heads.

You would have to see the ad, if it say only skin applier, you need to buy head, paws, tails from others. So you create your avatar as you would have done, read ads, try lots of demos... It is important to know what you buy, it is so many designers that sell stuff.

You might want to check out a store called Catseye, Cathy Catseye makes feline skins/tattoos/avatar kits, with omega appliers these days, she also does stuff for kemonos and m3/venus heads, search for her store in world, go take a look, send her an IM, she might either have a furry skin that works with omega for the maitreya body AND a matching applier for the venus head, or maybe she might make one for a price.

Maitreya has a kit in store to make skin appliers for the body, or as others said before you can use Omega. It's really quite simple either way. Maitreya uses the Linden body maps.

I use Maitreya on my furry and human lady, and I love it to death.

All your pieces have to be bought seperately, and all have their own ways of doing things, so as one said before, make sure you read up on them.

I have no idea if the Maitreya body would work with the Kemono head, as I can't say i've really seen anybody using that combo. The link you posted may be the closest you'll get to a Kemono head, but many tend to use PAWS heads or the heads that just come with certain furry avatars.

You won't be disappointed by using Maitreya. Sooooo many more options, and I see more people with furry characters jumping to it over others more and more.

If looking for mesh bits, you can find some all over the marketplace. Always check the reviews before buying to see what other buyers have found as potential problems, and see if they were fixed or if they would be a problem for you. Also see what kind of customization pieces have. If demos, demos are your best friend!

Alternatively, if looking for more animalistic parts, you can check a store called PsiCorp. Warning though, as some piece there just look downright weird..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.