Freebies?

Princesscml

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 years later...
On 11/25/2019 at 9:39 AM, miaminightmare said:

Holy ***** I just noticed the original posting date of this thread. Going to save that link for proper reading later. 😶

Several of us have been there...

Sometimes the forums randomly serve up some ancient stuff and the topic itself looks relevant so... we jump in.

I've noticed that the 'freebie' community is not as much of a thing these days as it used to be. That or... as an oldbie here, I'm just completely disconnected from it now.

I used to spend hours in freebie joints in the days between the Tuesday Premium stipend... which got spent within 5 minutes of login at somewhere like Bare Rose. Was such a shame that Bare Rose was so slow to adopting mesh and never really got on board with a wide range of mesh bodies...

But... I remember a time when there were dozens of 'competing' freebie malls. I think a lot of it ended when even the people running the malls had trouble keeping stolen goods from showing up and just got disgusted and moved on.

Join in world groups of big stores. Some are free and have lotsa gifts, others sometimes become free for a little while so you gotta keep an eye out :)

Can't name them here but my groups are all visible to have a look at mine :p maybe you'll find what you're looking for ^^

best of luck to youuuu :3

alsoo events like Access, Vanity, Uber, they give out monthly gifts or every now and again

Edited by ErukaVonD

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.