Floating

Ren Float

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a question and I will attempt to phrase it in a "family friendly" way.

I have an avatar enhancement that floats in in place when physics are used. From what I understand, this is a common problem wiith female avatars. Has a solution been found? If so, where can I find them?

I have a question and I will attempt to phrase it in a "family friendly" way.

I have an avatar enhancement that floats in in place when physics are used. From what I understand, this is a common problem wiith female avatars. Has a solution been found? If so, where can I find them?

Fitmesh. It is the only attachment that moves with physics properly. Fitmesh isn't really a solution to your existing enhancement, however; it's an alternative. You'll have to purchase something entirely new, and depending on what exactly you're talking about, you may not be able to find it.

Ariel Vuissent wrote:

Fitmesh. It is the only attachment that moves with physics properly.....

I'm trying to be family friendly... but what I'm talking about is usually covered by a bra, and using the existing products cause them to float when I wiggle.

I'm willling to buy whatever works - understanding that it will most likely require abandoning what I have. Can you suppy a link to MP for the item you're talking about?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.