Does anyone know of any good quality skins for males?

Waisting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For some time, I've been searching for really good male skins but unfortunately I've only been able to find the ones that cost $L2,300 or more. I'd like to find something like this: Photo by Acid Drop as it somewhat fits the style I'm trying to make for my avi. If anyone either knows what skin that is and where to find it if it is still in existance, or knows of any other skins very similar to that or just a nice pale male skin please let me know. I've tried fashion blogs, but most of the skins are either not listed or the store no longer exist so if you do rec fashion blogs please be sure that they are up to date. 

~Thanks

the search "pale male skin"on MP gives me 966 results,

price under  10L - = 118

11 to 100 = 42

101 to 500 = 105

501 to 1000 = 334

1001 to  5000 = 321

think it shouldn't be too hard to find something, sort it on price and you have the cheap ones at top

but high qulity for free won't work often, as you see majority is in the 500+ price range

be carefull to buy a legitime skin, lot of the cheap ones are illegal copies and will poof from your inventory as soon they'r reported as stolen.

It might help if you told us what price range WAS acceptable to you. 

Try searching for "vampire" then narrowing by skins, male. Remember that shape influences skin and vice versa, so you might have to tweak your shape a little to work with your skin.

Male skins can get a little tricky, as many of them have painted on muscle that may go a little overboard, especially for your purposes, given the image above. Hunt around; you're sure to find something. 

Remember, you get what you pay for. $L2300 is about $10 USD, and pay attention to what comes in the package, as many skin packages that are that pricey contain more than just a single skin.

My apologies, I'm willing to pay $L100-$L500. I wasn't really looking to pay $10.00 just to buy one thing, I'd rather pay $10 and just about buy up to my money's worth. I've tried looking under the vampire category but nothing good comes up, it's usually either things that have nothing to do with it or cheap skins. I'm just trying to ask around though because I've had many instances where I've purchased what looked like good skin and then it just turns out to be either only the skin and no shape or really really poor quality skin.

Waisting wrote:

nothing good comes up, it's usually either things that have nothing to do with it or cheap skins. I'm just trying to ask around though because I've had many instances where I've purchased what looked like good skin and then it just turns out to be either only the skin and no shape or really really poor quality skin

after this you still want something cheap?... you simply get what you pay for, you don't get a premium skin for a give away price, the only way you can try save money is be patient, do hunts, join groups and keep looking, only than you might be able to find something you like for low costs.

It is an expensive look. I would guess it is photoshopped a bit too. I think the colors is adjusted a bit and that the skin appear darker in SL. I can say that because the hat is from Remarkable Obvilion and the colors are more saturated than that. The necklace is from HoD - Hous of Darcy - I have that or something very similar from HoD.

The Mens Dept is the place to buy cheap male skins. It is usually 3 or more stores with skins there every month. Clef De Peau has pale skin there for 300L. It is more like Irish pale instead of undead pale. Pale enough? You decide. The vampire/goth market for male skins is a bit limited. http://seraphimsl.com/category/recurring-salesevents/the-mens-dept/

The makeup can be from anywhere, it is lots of cheap tattoo add-on makeup on the Marketplace.

I would guess that it's a female shape with a male skin. It can even be a Pink Fuel skin with a Boi tattoo that changes the torso from female to male. The Pink Fuel skins isn't exactly cheap either, so there you are....

But what is wrong with this skin? To me, it looks like just what you need! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Swallow-Daniel-Ivory-Skin-GIFT/6437034 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.