Demo Hair

Wesli97

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have no L$ so I have to buy free things. I bought some free hair but all of it has some kind of hovering demo sign or something. Is there anyway I can get rid of this? I don't want to walk around with a big sign over me!!

what do you think demo means? merchants offer demo hair, a lot of the time for free, so you can try on the hair before you decide to spend lindens on it.

you cannot get rid of the sign above your head as demo hair is no mod.

solution: either buy the full version (yes, that usually does cost money), or start hunting for free hair. quality normally follows price.

What Bee said.

There are plenty of freebie places around where you can find L$0 hair that is not demo and that may hold you in good stead until you can get some Lindens to purchase a proper 'do'.

@Storm:  Great idea!  The OP could also create a display name that reads 'NEEDS HAIR' and perhaps find some donors willing to sponsor a purchase.

Venus Petrov wrote:

@Storm:  Great idea!  The OP could also create a display name that reads 'NEEDS HAIR' and perhaps find some donors willing to sponsor a purchase.

He didn't have to. Darren jumped in and took the role as sponsor straight away. :o 

/me wonders why he didn't think of finding donors when he was a newbie... :)

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.