Cloud

Arden Sirnah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I logged and found myself to be a cloud which will not transform to my avatar. 

I'm very confused on what some blogs or other threads I found on what to do to fix the problem. 

I changed my outfit today and when i tried to detact my clothing....all mesh items.....it still shows from my inventory tha it's still attached.  Could this be the culprit?   For instant It states I still have pant and heels i try to detach from the inventory list and it wont detach.  It's still highlighted.

I'm not SL savvy when it comes to fixing issues.  Any help would be helpful.  I hope i explained myself correctly 

Thank you in advance.

-Arden

• 2 years later...

several solutions. There is a prom. But when you're in cloud. Impocible aparence change edited. And well you take a basic avatar in your inventair, I took robot. You take the file and place it on your name, above your avatar in the second life world, on a sim. And it will have to appear. We tell you drivers change viewer etc. But it does not always solve the problem.
Eng Several solutions. There is a prom. But when you're in cloud. Impocible aparence change edited. And well you took a basic avatar in your inventory, I took robot. You get the file and place it on your name, above your avatar in the second life world, on a sim. And it will have to appear. We tell you drivers change viewer etc. But it does not always answer the problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.