Clothing applied to Lolas Delicq making breasts disappear!

Despaired Faith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So this is my first post on the forum since I've never really needed assistance, but there's a bug that's really bothering me that involves the Lolas Delicq

My friend gave me a swimsuit from her shop and once I applied it to my Lolas Delicq they disappeared! I thought this was the fault of the swimsuit, so I then tried on a top that I purchased a long time ago, back when I used the Lolas Tango, and the same exact thing happened. I then tried on some pasties and the nipple area disappeared, so basically anything I apply on them, the breasts disappear. When I apply an article of clothing on the breasts, the breasts are visible WITH the clothing, until I zoom in, out, or change the angle, then the issue happens. I thought this was an issue in my viewer (Firestorm), so I logged in from the primary Second Life viewer, the same thing happened. I even logged into my alternate account to see if it was visible to others, and it is. Anyne know how to resolve this issue? I will insert some links to show the issue. I'd GREATLY appreciate the help! X

http://puu.sh/lvBFC/74f76f58cf.png

http://puu.sh/lvBEP/8dcda13ba6.png

OpenGL alpha sort problem. Google that to understand it.

The issue is that both have alpha in the texture and it's not simple to resolve how to correctly render it. You may be able to change the alpha mask type or sometimes can address it if the clothes have an alpha mask but still include color on the rest and the texture is uploaded as TGA, not PNG which doesn't preserve transparent color.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.