Can someone help me with this avatar animation or what ever it is ?

gFurryWolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought this Horse **bleep** (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Horse-**bleep**/3211899) 

and the problem is I don't know how to put it in another position, or use it, or activate it, or whatever it is

pls give me some detailet answers, and photos would be nice . . .

sometimes I'm embarrassed to say that I don't understand so I say I do and suffer . . .

Well, it does say it comes with instructions. Did you read them?

Often with this sort of inexpensive item, to "activate" the effects, you type certain words in chat. Those words should be in the instructions you received. 

To reposition, you probably just need to edit normally. Right click and choose "edit," then move it around as needed, just like with any other object. 

Yes it mentions:

Thank you for purchasing my first adult item! This is a sculpted horse **bleep**.

/1 erect makes you hard
/1 soft makes you limp
/1 semi makes half of it disappear so you don't no-clip through someone's spine.
/1 **bleep** makes you spurt
/1 stop lets you finish
/1 show shows the **bleep**, which may lead to a glitch.
/1 hide hides it, which may also lead to a glitch.

Important: There's a glitch where the dick displays all versions of itself at once. To fix this, cycle through the states (erect, soft, semi) and it should be fixed.

But enywhere I was i put in locla chat   /1   and nothing happends, do you know a place where I can use this   /1

Like others have already said: Make sure you are in a place that allows you to use scripts.

Also just /1 won't do a thing. This is just the chatchannel to which the scripts in the object respond to. You have to use one of the commands listed there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.