Bouncing Breasts

Maylina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Well,since it is Friday, try this and report back;-)

Naturally you only happened to see that item because as a member of the Merchant Committee it's your job to know what's in the Marketplace.:smileywink:

:-) lol it is easier than actually downloading the jiggle-viewer and getting jiggy with it.

Alas, when you sit down on a poseball or any other object, your avatar becomes non-physical and the avatar physics no longer work :( That's why I don't use a physics layer. I don't want my polygons to jiggle all over the place while I'm walking because it interferes with my prim clothing. The only time when I'd like my bits to bounce around is when I'm using adult furniture, and that's the one thing that is not possible in SL.

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

Alas, when you sit down on a poseball or any other object, your avatar becomes non-physical and the avatar physics no longer work
:(
That's why I don't use a physics layer. I don't want my polygons to jiggle all over the place while I'm walking because it interferes with my prim clothing. The only time when I'd like my bits to bounce around is when I'm using adult furniture, and that's the one thing that is not possible in SL.

YAY,Ishy to the rescue!

Alas, when you sit down on a poseball or any other object, your avatar becomes non-physical and the avatar physics no longer work
That's why I don't use a physics layer. I don't want my polygons to jiggle all over the place while I'm walking because it interferes with my prim clothing. The only time when I'd like my bits to bounce around is when I'm using adult furniture, and that's the one thing that is not possible in SL.

Hi, the avatar physics layer does still work when we are sitting on objects, but there will be nothing to make the motion happen if the animation is a static pose. Pose balls with dances, for example, let the jiggle wiggle.

"Avatar physics" is a little bit of a confusing name, it is not related to Havok. It is a client side effect just like flexi prims.

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

Hi, the avatar physics layer
does
still work when we are sitting on objects, but there will be nothing to make the motion happen if the animation is a static pose. Pose balls with dances, for example, let the jiggle wiggle.

"Avatar physics" is a little bit of a confusing name, it is not related to Havok. It is a client side effect just like flexi prims.

Are you sure? I know that avatar physics work when I'm playing an animation out of my inventory or when I'm using a dance HUD. But when I use adult furniture, I can't seem to get any jiggling going, even if the animation has me bouncing all over the bed sheets like a chinchilla on ritalin.

Are you sure? I know that avatar physics work when I'm playing an animation out of my inventory or when I'm using a dance HUD. But when I use adult furniture, I can't seem to get any jiggling going, even if the animation has me bouncing all over the bedsheets like a bunny on crack.

Oh yes, the motion is definitely there, but existing animations were not made with this feature in mind, so they do not exploit it or only do on accident. If an animation moves the pelvis a lot so that the whole avatar moves, or there is a lot of motion around the shoulders [ that being motion relative to the sit target ] , it is easier to see that the effect is there,

Maybe it is natural to try to make the settings look good with a walk and stop there - that is how I tried it at first, and that can give unsatisfactory results when we are sat on objects. Especially I find that the spring and gain should go a little higher, so that there is time for a reaction to the smaller movements. Damping might need to go higher too, plus a little mass, to keep the jiggle under control when standaing and walking.

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

Are you sure? I know that avatar physics work when I'm playing an animation out of my inventory or when I'm using a dance HUD. But when I use adult furniture, I can't seem to get any jiggling going, even if the animation has me bouncing all over the bedsheets like a bunny on crack.

Oh yes, the motion is definitely there, but existing animations were not made with this feature in mind, so they do not exploit it or only do on accident. If an animation moves the pelvis a lot so that the whole avatar moves, or there is a lot of motion around the shoulders [ that being motion relative to the sit target ] , it is easier to see that the effect is there,

Maybe it is natural to try to make the settings look good with a walk and stop there - that is how I tried it at first, and that can give unsatisfactory results when we are sat on objects. Especially I find that the spring and gain should go a little higher, so that there is time for a reaction to the smaller movements. Damping might need to go higher too, plus a little mass, to keep the jiggle under control when standaing and walking.

That's interesting. Thanks for the information :) I'll have to experiment with different animations and furniture to see what works for me, physics-wise.

Alien Blogger wrote:

how do i watch myself from the front walking so i can see the boobs move, i can see my bum moving its nice just the right amoutn of bounce

Hi, press the View button in the bottom tool bar, then the eye icon, and then Front view.  If you use a 1.x viewer, hold down the Alt key and use the left and right arrows to turn the camera around, but this snaps back once you start walking.

If you use the right AO, it might allow your avatar to turn around when you walk backwards with the down arrow, so try that too.

i think mah butt sags a little when i have one of these on and my AO..

it does really droopy things when i get on a pose stand and switch from pose to pose..

it's like going from one pose to another and it just looks like everything slides down my body to this droopy melting fatty  bloop dripping off me lol

it's hard to explain..but i am just curious if maybe  things are not staying lower than they are supossed to in poses or if they are actually going back to where they shoudl be? heheheh

ETA: Yuck..i took it off and saw everything move up to where it belongs.. LOL

Eeewww!! \o/

• 3 years later...

Im having something intresting happen.. .. when on a BALL or dancing they boobs only react when stoping or switching animations. But say im on a ball when i had Sl windowed or some other window selected in windows and my mouse hovers over the SL Tab in Task bar  I saw them moving beautifully long as i was seeing it through windows preview of the SL window. Once i selected camered around or left clicked or what not or clicked in it task bar they stoped moving ..whats happeing and how can i keep this working like this when im in the SL window and active in it ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.