Body Sinks In When Sitting Down

Vamparo Zapatero

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just cameback from a hiatus, so I got into the whole mesh body/head stuff. Been using the signature Gianni mesh body for lil bit now, still figuring everything out.

But I noticed when I sit down, use poses etc. That my "junk" area sinks in, and looks really weird.

I've tried different pants and they all seem to do this.

In the first 2 pics I'm wearing the fitted Signature versions of the pants, and theres a part where a big bump sticks out and a part that sinks in.

In the last 2 pics I'm wearing the non fitted versions and there's no bump, just a huge sink hole.

I'm sure jokes could be made about this and the pics LOL But yeah it's weird and trying to figure out what the problem is. I thought maybe it was just on my end and i was the only one seeing it, but seems other ppl see it aswell.

That's a pretty unusual find too. I don't think most of us would think to test on a sit pose because most of us have not encountered anything like this before.

That said - I will take your own comment as advice and remember to also test things I desire to buy in a sit pose from now on.

I already do a common female version of this - I have some intense 'bosom settings' I use to make sure I won't pop through a top when moving. Put on the 'shaky' physics file, dial bosom up to max, and see what it looks like when doing a dance animation.

I'm sure there's a couple of these tests we all ought to be doing each time... but often forget to.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.