Best Options for Busty Girls

Kristie Lemon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a long-time user of Lolas mesh breasts and simply love them.

But it seems they are going out of style.  Fewer and fewer clothing designers make appliers for their outfits.  Am I wrong about this?

Have people simply migrated to mesh bodies?  If so, are there mesh bodies available that can give me the same busty figure that Lolas provide?

If people know some great clothing designers for Lolas, I'd also love to find them.  

Thanks!

Instead of Lola appliers look for Omega. They are automatically compatible with the Omega appliers. Designers are using those rather than the ones specific for Lolas.

In fact, most applier clothing makers are going to Omega almost exclusively since basically all the mesh bodies and body parts other than TMP are compatible with the Omega system.

Look around and you'll find lots of stuff. I have a whole store full at Quoth the Ravenn, for instance.

Good luck

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Instead of Lola appliers look for Omega. They are automatically compatible with the Omega appliers. Designers are using those rather than the ones specific for Lolas.

In fact, most applier clothing makers are going to Omega almost exclusively since basically all the mesh bodies and body parts other than TMP are compatible with the Omega system.

Look around and you'll find lots of stuff. I have a whole store full at Quoth the Ravenn, for instance.

In your opinion would it be ok to gift Omega's to a friend or two?  Or no it ain't a good idea?

Omega is an applier system that works for mesh body parts. It works for the bodies (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, GInc, etc), the Lola Delicq and Tangos, etc. They aren't a body part but a different applier system, like the older Lola appliers you're used to.

Designers can make an Omega applier rather than separate appliers for all the mesh bodie, the booties, the various breasts, etc.One applier versus 10 different appliers works for me.

Did you have the Omega Hud Kristie....it wont work with out one. It dosnt cost much and once you have it, you use it to put on all omega products. Then look for clothing that have the Omega symbol. 

Then you have to learn how to take it off...not sure for other avis but my ML hud has place to remove (omega) layers.

Another advantage that Bobbie didnt mention, that I love is~

I can wear omega underwear with out it effecting any clothing over top.  

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Omega is an applier system that works for mesh body parts. It works for the bodies (Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, GInc, etc), the Lola Delicq and Tangos, etc. They aren't a body part but a different applier system, like the older Lola appliers you're used to.

So maybe wait for Bobbie and ask her which Omega System to get. 

Lola's, as all Tango compatible breasts, don't require anything special. They are compatible without anything extra. You may need to make adjustments to your body as well as your breast sizes to get the appliers work. It sound counterintuitive, you can try making them breast slightly larger on your body. I've found, on mine, that usually takes care of the problem.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Lola's, as all Tango compatible breasts, don't require anything special. They are compatible without anything extra. You may need to make adjustments ...

I, too, am compatible without anything extra.

PS Busty girls are busty girls. No adjustment needed.

Because the appliers are going on 2 different meshes, your body and the breasts, they aren't going to match exactly. It has to do with the different resolutions of the meshes and how the texture stretches as it goes over the curves; and yes, even your default avi is mesh, take a look at it in wireframe. Most people refer to the default body versus mesh for the add ons, which is fine, just keep in mind that everything you see around you is mesh. 

Anyway, with all the different setting people have their bodies set to and the way the fitmesh Delicqs are rigged, there is going to be a mismatch between them and the body under them. There's nothing you can do about it other than get the best match you can. Part of the reason I try to keep line and patterns where it's noticible over the chest region of my designs.

Some Omega appliers definitely don't work with Lolas.  I mean they simply don't apply anything.

For example, this:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KC-Jersey-Old-School-FATPACK/7817187

Says it has Omega appliers.  But when I wear the applier, nothing happens.  Some Omega appliers definitely work.  But it's very hit or miss.  It's why I usually only buy something that comes up when I search for "Lolas."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.