Banned Dea Mesh Body Owners

Shiva Meiler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Shiva Meiler wrote:

Is there anyone who owns the Banned Dea mesh body? What happened to the store and the groups? I'm still using it but right now I'm experiencing a problem with the HUD and I don't know where I should ask for help!

do you have some aspirin?

[bANNED] closed down.

the assets were sold on, the body returned as Maria by Isteni, but then Isteni closed down.

the assets were sold on again, the body is now sold as Sapphira at Imagine Skins.

i do not know if Imagine has any updates or support for the older incarnations, but that will be the surviving place to ask.

[banned] is gone and both the owners' accounts are terminated. But two different merchants launched updated versions of it and one of them still offers free updates for registered Dea owners.

Go to any store with a CasperLet redelivery terminal and click on it. On the redelivery web page, look for the Isteni - Maria Body and click on the Redelivery button.

A good general tip there btw: CasperLet redelivery terminals are all interlinked and any of them can be used for redliveries of any copyable product you ever bought from a CasperLet vendor and also for many MP purchases. CasperLet terminals are everywhere but if you have trouble finding one, here's one of mine.

Banned Dea was one of the most promising early mesh bodies and although development was never finished and both body and HUD have some flaws, it's still an interesting option today. If you're buying a new body in that style (quite curvy but not outrageously so), you'll probably prefer Slink Hourglass or Lena Lush but the Dea (or Sapphira as it is named today) is still worth checking out and if you already have it, there shouldn't be any urgent need for a replacement.

Edit -short comment to ObviousAltIsObvious' post:

I'm fairly sure Imagine doesn't give updates to owners of the earlier incarnations of the body but that's not a problem as long as Isteni does. No way of knowing how long that'll last though - it's quite possible Isteni just forgot to delete her dropboxes when she closed - so the Imagine option is something worth keeping in mind for the future.

OMG what a complicated story! Anyway thank you so much guys, I didn't know anything about this stuff, it all makes sense now.

I got the Maria by Isteni with the redelivery but now I'm wondering... should I buy the Omega applier for Sapphira or the one for Isteni (even if the latter is not available at the Omega store anymore)?

Shiva Meiler wrote:

I got the 
Maria by Isteni with the redelivery but now I'm wondering... should I buy the Omega applier for Sapphira or the one for Isteni (even if the latter is not available at the Omega store anymore)?

Not sure what you mean. The whole point with Omega appliers is that the same applier works for all mesh bodies and mesh body parts.

Most bodies need a special conversion kit or relay to work with Omega of course but Sapphira doesn't and I don't think Maria or Dea do either.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Buy the Omega kit for the body you own..Ie..if you have the Isteni, get the Isteni kit. If you have the Sapphira, get the Sapphira kit. The scripting may have changed from incarnation to incarnation which is why there are specific kits for that body.

I checked, it has. There is no such thing as an Omega kit for Sapphira anyway but there is one for Isteni, still available on MP but not in-world.

The Sapphira is there on the wall at the Omega Solutions store. I logged in and saw it. It's on the wall in it's alphabetical slot. The Istani and Banned aren't on the walls because those bodies are no longer available for sale inworld so Chel is saving space. The direct Slurl to the Sapphira body is http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glamour%20Isle/120/144/1015

• 3 months later...

Sapphira by Imagine does not need an omega kit as they have included Omega support native to the mesh.

Imagine has relocated their store to: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gigli%20Waves/237/146/22

Sadly Imagine is not updating owners of earlier incarnations of the body for free, but several upgrades to the hud and the body scripts make it worthwhile to grab a demo of the new body if you want to check it out. I really like the ease of getting a curvier body without going extreme with this mesh,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.