Victor2274

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. not sure if this is the right place

Im looking for someone who can alter my avatar shape for me. I'm all maxed out on the sliders but want the option to make him just a little bit taller. I tried but dont have the patience to master the art of blender. I will pay 200L.

Thanks Victor

I'll make it short:

Forget it.

First of all: Nobody can simply open blender an edit a mesh avatar made by someone else and the creator probably wouldn't want that either without their consent. And even if you got the consent of the creator and he provides someone with the files for the mesh avatar, 200L is not even a dollar and anyone skilled enough to work this well with Blender will expect way more cash.

Looking for an avatar that will be noticeable bigger than the maxium size will lead you to mesh avatars, that are not made to work closely to the standart avatar shape. Expect to only find nice products.

Well thank you for your kind imput but it has been done before and speeking withing the Aesthetic group it is agreed that it can be done , The person that i knew that had the size altered for the avatar is no longer on SL or i would of asked him how he did it. I was just hoping that i could find a bit of info here but i see i can not. Again thanks for your reply.

Some ideas:

Wear platform shoes.

Use the hover slider to raise yourself up a bit and hope no one notices that your feet don't touch the floor.

Hang out with sensibly sized avatars cause maxed out sliders tend to make for distorted and strange looking avs. The gotta be taller than all the other men arms race has a lot to answer for.

Scale your environment down and adjust your camera angles.

Try rezzing the body (make sure you have a copy in inventory in case you muck it up) and see if you can make it relatively taller that way. You might be able to if the creator made the body (not just the shape) modifiable. If the creator did, you're in luck. But there's no way anyone else can do it for you without getting into serious IP violations because it would involve passing the mesh body back and forth.

There's no way anyone can alter your shape past the slider max. Think about it. The sliders only go so far.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.