yuriyandere9000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We cannot recommend stores here in answers.  We are here to only answer questions about SL itself. 

That said, there is very little available for the Linden Mesh avatars, if that is what you mean by Avatar 2.0.  They are not popular and so designers can make little selling goods for it for a lot of work..  Some rigged mesh may fit it or Fitmesh.  Perhaps someone in the regular forum can guide you.  Post your question there.

The avatar 2. 0 was one of if not the first mesh body replacements. It is made by Utilizator and notable for being mod with at one time an active modding community. The kemono mod being one example. I still see people wearing them, a friend has a very lifelike skin on hers so the anime look of the avatar can be worked around as well as with.

Because it doesn't use the same mapping as the default avatar there is no Omega applier compatability.

I have one, but never did much more than buy a few things off marketplace for it. I can't really help with looking for stuff for it. I would look on marketplace, look at the profiles and picks and groups of those who have created for it and look for groups about it to see where to look. Anime places may have leads too

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

We cannot recommend stores here in answers.  We are here to only answer questions about SL itself. 

Is this the first recorded instance of a question being posed in Answers and then being moved to a forum?

If that transfer is possible, then surely it should be feasible to move all the questions inappropriately posed in forums such as General Discussions to Answers!

***Call me innovative; I don't care.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.