Adam mesh body

Laika Ravikumar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You might be best off with FITMESH rather than standard sizing for men. Honestly I don't think the standard sizing for men ever worked as well as for women (I have a couple of male avatars for when I need them even though I am a gal).

Check out some of the venues for men like The Mens Department and Men Only Monthly. Likely they are in the destination guide as I have certainly seen TMD there.  Other monthly event venues sometimes have menware also.

Always of course try the demos. These days lots of desginers are making fitmesh for the various gal bodies which oftentimes works the very best (not always as not all fitmesh is of equal quality), but I don't know if the folks making male clothes are doing that. Again, I don't shop for mensware. Hopefully a GUY with an ADAM body will reply. Quite a few female bloggers have that body and they would likely be the ones that know.

Good luck!!!

I have searched the MP and yes if you type in Mens apparel and Adam it does come up with a lot of stuff. However once you start looking at individual stores which feature,  the quality and styles that could or could not fit are like something we were offered years ago. I did try out some of the items and the fit especially on the hem of the pants was awful.  Granted cheap but still terrible the wavy hems you got years ago yuk.  

Thinking he should have stuck to classic AVI at least until more good clothing is available.

Thanks anyway to people who answered.

i think it depends not only on the body, but mainly on the shape.

I can wear almost all standard sized clothes with adam.

For beachwear however... i reccomend special designed shorts/speedos... it fits great.

Of course their own line of clothes for adam... perhaps not all your style, but fits perfect.

Since he already bought it, set up the mesh body for swimming and adult activities. Save a few beach outfits and a nude with male attachment outfit. Tattoos in particular look sharper and crisper on a mesh body.

Use good quality mesh clothing on the default body. Mesh bodies is mainly for beaches and adult places. If you will put clothes over it, why struggle to find out what to wear?

And pants, there is an alpha HUD that let you alpha out parts of the body. Using ordinary mesh does not fit? If wearing pants and short sleeved shirt, I would alpha out the legs, torso and shoulders.

Other popular uses is for photography and blogging.

I have experimented with a few fitmesh clothes and I can see how some would fit. The other problem I have is the hair. I have tried lots of places and the hair just does not fit for some reason. I think I maybe doing something wrong with the hud as regards the hair, he has the head as well as body. The hair places I have tried the hairbase does not go on to the head and I don't know why. Getting really frustrated although technically it's not my problem just trying to help.So frustrated am so glad I am a woman its so easy for me to get clothes and hair poor guys take my hat off (if I had one) to the great looking avi's I have seen. Meanwhile he has a reasonably good looking standard avi thank goodness I could manage that one 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.