Account is on hold for no reason?

AdamTheFennekin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, this started a week or so ago. My main account (spivan) was put on hold after my friend bought some lindens and gave me half of them. I quickly spent them (due to having some things on my wish-list that had been there for a WHILE) and the next thing I know my **bleep**ing account is on hold. I've sent 3 different tickets through the 'Call Us' page and it's really starting to piss me off. I've got almost 10k lindens-worth of items on that account, and it's the only account I have besides this one (which has almost nothing on it.) Someone get the attention of the LL staff and get my account un-holded. Please. This **bleep** has turned me away from SL almost entirely, and many of my friends are getting angry at me.

You've been caught by the Linden Lab Artificial Intelligence Money-Laundering bot, or LAIM as I describe it.

Once your transaction profile has tripped the suspicions of the LAIM bot, your account will be frozen until a human being with some common sense reviews your account.

Unfortunately, it seems that the human being with common sense is an expensive external forensic accountant, who only works a couple of days a month for Linden Labs, and laughs all the way to the bank.

Have patience, Grasshopper. There is little you can do except wait for the Man.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.