A basic help please :3 (Furry Related)

CdrAxe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A friend of mine showed me this game yesterday and I was amazed by it.

Simply I want advice on what to do,I want to create my avatar "my fursona" I should say.

But how?

I mean I saw tons of video tutorials about creating a furry avatar but it's hard and time consuming,so I was searching and there were tons of furry avatars ready and made on the SL market.

So my questiong is:Can I make my furry avatar from the SL market like 100% legit,or I have to use  3D Modeling program.

Because I have no idea how this even works yet.

Thanks for reading x3 <3 *Huggs*

It might be best to look in Search inworld for furry groups. The forums are not very active, so responses here are pretty hit or miss sometimes.

You can look in the Library part of your Inventory for ready-made furry outfits or Search on Marketplace for free or inexpensive ones.

IMO, the best way to learn how to do SL is with a friend who's in it already, espcially if you're in the same room in real life or you can chat in voice or on Skype with each other.

The answer to this question depends entirely on what your fursona looks like. Is it something absoluty unique and crazy? Then you probably won't get far with what the already existing market has to offer.

But things look entirely different if your fursona is something more common or at least is based on a more common animal. At worst you may only get yourself involved into creating custom textures.

Well it's actually simple,a Doberman male fursona exact with hinde paws,paw pads and all,then I will do the rest like dress hi and stuff,I only need that basically,I saw some skins but I have no idea what to do,still new to the game.

If you could help me out with that,I would appreciate it :3.

Edit:I was just scrolling thru the market again and found this.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AVP-Natural-Black-Doberman-Avatar/7711014

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eitel-Chocolate-Doberman-Mod-kit/6572834

The color is not the problem,it's just one more realistic and more reliable.

Sorry for my stupid questions :3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3006 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.