need help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hey all i have qestion I have group called the korothian army,well i dont ever renmber making it but any was some who a cow onwer of the group bought land and like people been wated the land,he left the group and that land still in the group name and idk what to do about cuz the group is no longer alowed in and i just dont wanna gitr trouble for it if land not paid off or anything like that i hope i can post her if not im sorry im still new to this ^^ Loves Gracie

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

So i am not the only one Melita.

Nope. 

OH wait...I think I have it!

The group owner left the group, they want to sell the land, but can't access the land because the owner is gone. Or they can't sell it. And are afraid it will be lost if no one pays for it. 

One of those has to be right. :D

Gracie Lexington wrote:

ahhh sorry all i just woke up what i ment is that the group in my named but i have no control overe it,the 2 owner of the group rent out land and after he did that left the group the land still in the groups name so i dont what to do

If the group is in your name, you are the founder of the group, right? How you have no control there if the land was deeded to your group? On the other side you added 2 more persons as owners and they left the group? The land is group owned and the group is korothian army?

Well if they withdraw their tier, you will as group owner, if the land was deeded to group (Not just SET to the group), have to pay the land tier or lose the land.

If it's deeded to group and you own the group you should be able to remove the ban line.

Try putting in a land ticket.

Did the guy who bought the land leave Second Life or stop paying for the land or what happened? Why is there a ban line? It sounds abandoned to me.

Hi Gracie, I've just looked at your group details in world, and I see that you are the Founder Member, and currently the ONLY member of the group korothian army.

Please get a friend or an alt to join this group straight away if you want this group not to close. A group must consist of 2 or more members. 

How many people own the land that is set to group land? I am a little bit confused.

If individuals own land that has been donated to the group, you need perhaps to look at the group land payment details. Change the allocation of land to group somehow.  Land can be lost if it is not correctly set to group.

Please take a look at this part of the SL website about group land donations.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Group-owned-land/ta-p/700079#Changing_Group_Contributions

And of course, keep this thread up to date, and we will try and answer each part of your query. Group land is confusing.

It would appear that your group has no owners and only one member (you). & from what you say, you do not have the power to sell group land.

As the person paying the contribution for the land has left the group, LL will send an email to the group owner (except there isn`t one) telling them that they need to get more land donations or the land will be reclaimed in 48 hours. So if you do not want the land, you don`t need to do anything and LL will take it back.

If you want the land and you want the group repaired (you made back into the owner) you will need to submit a ticket asking LL to fix it for you, because there is nothing anyone can do in a group with no owner or the ability to add more members or give them any abilities.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.