looking for fishnet stockings

monykony

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hii, i'm looking for some fishnet stockings, for Maitreya body, like this, to use them with boots, so i would prefer if ends before the feet starts, :3 you can IM me inworld, oh, color black >.<

ohh i forgot, i'm not looking for appiers, i want a mesh item to add it and detach it, that's why is turning so troublesome

Bear with me here but why *exactly* do you seek this as a mesh item? Attach/detach by itself doesn't drive the need for it to be mesh. Why is an applier method an issue why is attach/detach of a copy of the body with the stockings applied not an option?

Just for giggles, I created a fishnet dress in full mesh, for myself. The number of triangles in it makes it somewhat unfair to others around with regard to render, hence why it's just for me, when I know where I'm going to wear it.

If you are wearing the item under mesh boots, an applier will work better for you. Mesh stockings may very well cut through your boots where if you use an applier on the underwear or tat layer on your mesh body, you won't have that problem. It's no different than wearing the stockings/socks on your default body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.