Wanted to buy: Security orb to only exclude specific people

artifactsofmars Omegaman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is hard to tell from descriptions what does what.. I need a security orb which is a) copyable b) Will only exclude members that I hand pick. I have a public place and only need to add some security to deal with specific griefers. Money is not an object. Please link to it or if you cannot link to your security thing here just IM me inworld and send me a LM. I do not want to exclude the public from my place as it is a hands on, public use area but that trust has been abused by a relative few individuals. The griefers that I am having trouble with have somehow gone around Linden Labs security. They have already been put on my banned list but somehow have gone around that and are returning MY objects from MY parcels. I did file a complaint but I already know it will fall on the proverbial deaf ears. Private security is my only hope if I am to save my property but I need three copies as I have three parcels altogether. Thanks. 

I know for a fact that this griefer has help on the inside. I was very careful when I set up my site not to impinge on other people's turf. 

I looked at marketplace. I am not sure if any of them will keep specific people out. Obviously a determined griefer can find a way to weasil onto your land even when they are banned. Like I said, he has help on the inside. I banned two of his helpers already. 

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.