Wanted: Trophy Animal Heads

Wolfen Greggan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Log home builder looking for realistic sculpted animal heads (not just a texture) to place over fireplaces, etc in my builds. Elk, moose, deer (with antlers), or bear. Must be full perm and would prefer if sculpt maps & textures were included. These will only be sold as part of my cabins (with copy/mod permissions) and not as a stand alone item. Please contact Wolfen Greggan if interested.

Storm Clarence wrote:

There are merooos running all over the grid; get yourself a cool weapons HUD on marketplace, and stuff your own prims. 

ETA Apologies for the humor in the Commerce forum, I was lost.  But now I am found.  

wow storm now i wanna try that. all these meroos scare me.

I have a large number of full permission animals for sale that include textures and sculpt maps.  Almost all of them have separate head and neck prims that could be easily turned into mounted heads.  You can see them here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cliffoed/192/141/50    If you just need the heads and necks, send me a list of which animals you want and I will split off just the parts you need and box them up for you at half of the listed price :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.