WANTED: Pricing quotes for an applier system

Magnanimousity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It'll be at least a month and a half before I'll be anywhere close to needing to commission these scripts from someone, but I figured I should go ahead and plan how much I should put aside before then. I understand that what I'm wanting to do with the scripts will probably raise the price a fair bit.

For the applier system, I'm looking for a listener script to put in the body to recieve the UUID for replacing the texture, and a script to send the UUID to the listener script to be placed into an object.

Features needed: Owner-only access, applier only "speaks" with the owner's objects, able to load UUID in from a menu, able to pick which layer the UUID affects (base, tattoo, marking/makeup, clothing). Copy/modify/transfer with commenting preferred so that I can modify what's affected, but I can live with copy/no modify/transfer. May be used in other avatars that I make, depending on how well what I'm planning goes over.

Distribution: The applier will be part of a developer kit for the avatar I'm making, and the sender script will be distributed as copy/no modify/transfer.

For the alpha HUD, I'm looking for a listener script to put in the body to tell the various faces to be alphaed out, and a script to be placed into a multi-button HUD that tells which face to alpha based on which button is pressed.

Features needed: Owner-only access, HUD only "speaks" with the owner's objects. Copy/modify/transfer with commenting needed so that I can alter what's affected. May also be used in other avatars that I make, depending on how well what I'm planning goes over.

Distribution: These scripts will not be distributed at all, and will be set to copy/no modify/no transfer for the consumer.

As a note, the avatar I'm making will be sold on a side store account. I'd prefer quotes to be PMed to me on the forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.