WANTED Bloggers or Second Life Reporters

Zoey Evanier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you a blogger or Reporter in Second Life? Want to get the latest scoop on what enMESHed Hunts cooked up for the 2015 Fall hunt? Then look no further. On August 30th 2015 at 6pm SLT, the staff behind enMESHed Hunts will be hosting a Special Preview to the vendors in the hunt as well as any press that wishes to attend. To be added to the event list please contact Zoey Evanier in world for your all access pass and sneak peak into enMESHed Into Octoberville!

• 2 weeks later...

Zoey Evanier wrote:

Are you a blogger or Reporter in Second Life? Want to get the latest scoop on what enMESHed Hunts cooked up for the 2015 Fall hunt? Then look no further. On August 30th 2015 at 6pm SLT, the staff behind enMESHed Hunts will be hosting a Special Preview to the vendors in the hunt as well as any press that wishes to attend. To be added to the event list please contact Zoey Evanier in world for your all access pass and sneak peak into enMESHed Into Octoberville!

I'm a blogger, are you looking for bloggers for any other future plans? I didn't make it for the August one buuut. I'm here for others?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.