View friends wishlist

Amshiga Goldlust

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to have an option to view a friends wishlist. For special events like Rezday, Gifts, Holidays, Anniversaries, and such. I would like to see what my friends want or need and be able to get them something. When you can not see what someone already owns. It would be nice to surprise them with something they need with out asking them which just ruins the surprise.

Now that would be a great addition to the MP. I know I have a list of favorites..things I'd like to get...that I've put there to get when I get the money. I know my RL sister has a list as well and would love to be able to get something off her list she really wants.

• 1 month later...

Someone made a website just for that. It's called second life wishlist. Sadly, I don't have it's link but I have seen it in some people's profile. I haven't yet played with it to see how it works and such but it's pretty neat. It would be even better if LL brought that back from the lindex, I vaguely remember seeing an option for that on it when I saw the old link for that site.

• 10 months later...

I use to play on IMVU which it had to where your friends, if you wanted them to, could see your wishlist and gift them to you in a message.  If your friend already had an item you are trying to gift them it told you they already had the item to pick something else. I know its hard to guess what your friends might like or might already have. I just think it would help those wanting to surprise someone without asking them flat out what they would like or guess on what they might like hoping they did good. I would love to know of a site that I can add things to and allow my friends to see what I like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.