Slink feet.

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I want to buy some slink shoes but can not find slink feet. If someone can share the link Id so appreciate it. Thank you so much.

I found SLINK by doing a simple search.  There are two types:  flat feet and medium feet (for heels).  They're inworld.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sanctum/86/103/23

Edited to add the slurl.

bethany223 wrote:

I love my slink feet but it's been a little while since I got them and I only remember seeing sandals specifically made for them. Is there a selection of other kinds of shoes for slink feet that I should go have a look for?

SLINK also sells shoes other than sandals for their feet.

Make sure you buy an applier from the skin creator you use. If they don't sell appliers, send them a notecard or an IM and ask if they will consider making them. Appliers is so awesome. One click to apply the same skin, not just colormatch but highlights and pores and whatnot, because the applier is made from the skin itself, not just a foot that you tint. This list is maybe not totally complete: http://slinkstyle.com/the-slink-avatar-enhancement-system-customer-information/

If you will see a no photoshop image with the seamless feet. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/9487584033/

The mesh feet end above the ankle strap. Can you see where the foot ends and the default leg starts? My hands is also Slink, and I wear no bracelet, no need to hide the seam because it is practically invisible. No way I could have a match like that with just tinting, and I use HUDs for false feet since they vere new.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

For some readon they dont work... No I like I cant figure it out. My feet are invisible. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong and can help me that would be awesome.

First of all, you must have the Medium feet for heels or the Flat feet for flat feet from SLink.  For either type, and assuming that you have the appropriate applier from your skin maker, WEAR the bare feet base, ADD the feet alpha, and then WEAR the appropriate size foot (XS, S, M, L).  WEAR the applier from your skin maker (it is a HUD) and click the hud to color your foot.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

For some readon they dont work... No I like I cant figure it out. My feet are invisible. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong and can help me that would be awesome.

First of all, you must have the Medium feet for heels or the Flat feet for flat feet from SLink.  For either type, and assuming that you have the appropriate applier from your skin maker, WEAR the bare feet base, ADD the feet alpha, and then WEAR the appropriate size foot (XS, S, M, L).  WEAR the applier from your skin maker (it is a HUD) and click the hud to color your foot.

Its too bad the appliers dont work for the mens slink feet.

• 9 months later...

EveRosa wrote:

Hey

Recently many stores offer shoes for Slink feet.

Where to buy Slink? In mp at slink store?

Is that only one monopolist vendor sells Slink?

Slink sells slink feet.. They are a brand of mesh feet and hands. There are many types but Slink is the best IMO.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

EveRosa wrote:

Hey

Slink sells slink feet.. They are a brand of mesh feet and hands. There are many types but Slink is the best IMO.

Are there any mesh feet and hands freebie ?

EveRosa wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

EveRosa wrote:

Hey

Are there any mesh feet and hands freebie ?

Not even a little. Nor would i expect there to be. It is a very lucrative market.

• 1 month later...

OK

Anyway is that shoes without slink (N-Core) are gonna to die in the SL market? Are all designers  going into lsink shoes?

I dont see the point using slink for high heels. Ok SL hands look average and slink hand makes real visual improvement, but older generation heels look good without slink.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.