Sim Partners

HikaruMiyamoto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi thanks for having a look. My name is hikarumiyamoto, I am the founder of Tsunami Space Station which is a fully compatible RPA (Role Play Actionizer) space station which simulates air, gravity, damage and system wide events that need to be dealt with. It also has drone fighters, mineable asteroids fields and an ore refinery (for use with Stellar Space Craft).

I am looking for 3 equal partners/tenants/owners to match my contribution (L$500 weekly) and share the station and sim equally as well as to help make decisions on how to go forward or expand. Rather than running one small sim or renting a small unpopulated space I thought forming a co-op would allow more resources and more fun. I have invested about $200 US into this project and I have purchased the land and paid the tier a month in advance. I'm not interested in adding "free members" because past experience has shown me they do not turn up or help in operations.

If you have interest please visit the station and explore (it's huge) take a note card and let me know your thoughts.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Del%20Mondo/49/75/3274

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.