Shamrock Gold - New Game, Testers Wanted! Free Lindens For Your Time!

MiaSawft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are trying out the demo of a new game here at PLUSH. It is called Shamrock Gold and it is basically free lindens for those who enjoy pointing and clicking :) The game is to help boost traffic numbers for sims but will be free to the players and not bankrupt the sim owners. We would appreciate some volunteers who would like to come test it out for a few hours. You will win some lindens and provide valued data to the game makers. The game object is simple. Match 2 or 3 shamrocks of the same color to score some lindens. Payout will be after 10 rounds are completed.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Juune/185/7/42

I tried it out through my alt and it was good fun should work if the payout is decent, what I liked was that you stay busy clicking away instead of just standing around waiting after one click, like in basic fishing.

Here is how it worked in the demo.

You had two sets of games each paying 10L, that you collect by clicking on a board of  30?? shamrocks, you can only click on three at a time, if you get two colours matching or all three you win anything from 1 to 3 linden or more depending on the colour, Gold ones win higher, Maroon wins nothing.

There isnt a time limit, nor is it rushed, the colours only show after you click them, they dont flash by so you dont have to chase them like in some games.

The demo game ended on its own after two sets paying 10 L each, so dont know how the real game will be as in how many sets and  will it have a time limit, also its upto sim owners the amount of money they put in so it could be lots more per set of game.

All in all a nice game,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3212 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.