Seeking LOW PRIM Zooby compatible baby items

Airway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently purchased a Zooby baby along with crib, changing table, and bath. I am struggling with the prim limit on my parcel and am having to pull out baby furniture only when needed. Can anyone recommend a place that sells lower prim items that will work with my Zooby baby? Thank you.

• 2 years later...

I know this post appeared a long time ago, but I've been there and done that. First, buy standard (nonmesh) Zooby items. The playpen is only two prims so you may opt for that or you can spend your prims on a crib. I went with the crib so I could make my own bedding. This is fun.

Second, find a QUIET sandbox and rezz your changing table or bath. These are copy and mod so if you make a mistake you have an original back in inventory. Do a lot of edit linked to find prim numbers. Make prims invsible or transparent so you can see inside. Eventually, (I did the changing table very late at night and messed it up and tried a second time) you will find the home prim. It is way inside. Make it larger and visible so you don't lose it.

Take note of the essential prims, changing table pad, bath seat, standing mat. Leave those alone except for changing color or texture. Then hit Ctrl-alt-L to delink everything. You can then change or eliminate the extra prims. I went from 30 plus prims for a changing table down to seven. My bath went from 12 to nine. When you have the desired prims at least part way, start relinking, always remembering to hit the home prim last. If you relink in stages, hit the old group (with the home prim) last. This keeps the home prim #1.

Then test your item. It should look for a baby. Zooby stuff survived my heavy hand, so it probably can survive yours. I know the original poster is long gone, but if anyone out there is preparing for a Zooby child, this is advice worth passing on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.