Scripter Needed for Texture Project

1113TheMidnightMage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK I am looking for a build/script that will work one of two ways. I am setting up a texture board that will hopefully have over 100k textures by the time I am complete. I intend to sort them first by texture size, then by color/category, and finally by any subcategories. So what i need is a board that is low prim (hopefully mesh) that has the ability to go through menus and even add menus if needed. My first thought is a board that the buttons call the next menu and replace the buttons there with the next menus buttons. That is what I would prefer. The second idea is a board that you open an object. You click on it and it has the menus up at the top kind of like a multi pose ball and the last menu temp rezzes the board that has those items that you are looking for in it. the Texture board itself either way I would like to have 2 displays the first with the actual texture the second with the ability to tile the texture in various ways. I would also like those displays to show the texture as it meant to be seen. EG.. If it is 256x512 I don't want it to show as a square 512x512. If possible i would like the texture board to be HUD attachable as well. Finally i plan on giving the texture board away for free so I do not want to spend an arm and a leg. If this sounds like a project you would enjoy attempting please let me know. I would also like an estimate on how much you think it will cost.

I also need a related script that will give me the inventory of my boxes, everything (no copy, no mod, and no transfer included) but i need it to send about 100 then pause a few seconds then the next. This is to help stop the inventory creation error that i get when I move more then 150 or so items at once.

Please IM me in game 1113TheMidnightMage
Thank You,
Lord Midnight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.