Ridable Palanquin Script

Mayuumi Kimagawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, so I've been for a ridable litter/palanquin for some time now.  There are a few options on the marketplace but they're just horribly outdated.  Anyway I'm looking for informationa about the best type of script for the ridable.  The design in a palanquin being born on the shoulders of for men while they walk through the streets, etc.  I would need a script that allows the avatar to stay in a lounging and/or sitting pose while the palanquin continued it's movements.  Any help would be greatly appreciate, thanks!

That shouldn't be too hard for an experienced scripter. Are you looking to write your own script, or looking for someone to do it for you? I imagine it would work like any other vehicle/non-physical vehicle. The question would be, who do you want to control it? The rider, or one of the walkers? Also for it it look right, the walkers would need to be the same height, otherwise you might have someone with a pole imbedded in them, or floating above them

Well I'm just hoping to use NPC characters instead of actually getting people to hold up the palanquin so the rider would definitely need to be the one controlling the vehicle.  Also, I'm open to either option of creating the script myself or finding a scripter, though I'd much prefer the latter since I'm a novice in the scripting department haha.

Its still basically a vehicle and thought of several ways to do it but ' use NPC characters ' is interesting.

These NPCS would be - animated meshies?

Had to scratch initial ideas as was about roping in 4 serfs as you can dictate what body they wear =^^=

Do you have a model of which you wish scripted? I make erm tracked stuff but the principle is the same - sort of. At walking/trotting/panic speed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.