Prefab searching

EnaudRecneps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I have a nice parcel and am trying to find just the right house for it.  Is there a smarter way to search than paging thru thousands of  places in the Market Place...or using the not so great at all inworld search?

I get tired of trying to find relevant keywords and parameters.  It would be wonderful if there was some sort of central listing of at least some of the manufacturers... 

Oh, in case you know of something like this....footprint of about 25 by 30 max...would like to keep it under 200 prims, something vintage like Victorian/Edwardian/country farm style. and copy mod....not asking for much  ;-)   

Everything I find is off in one or two ways....and using current search methods come up with the same builders over and over again....

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to toot my own horn, well ok... I am...

I suggest you check out my prefabs at by Dorian.  They're decently low prim, high quality, and come in various sizes / styles and options.

Marketplace

In World Store

Aside from that, to help with your marketplace searching you can try narrowing it down by putting in keywords that are specific to what you're looking for like "Mesh Cottage".  It won't return all the results but it will give you a good starting point.

Another option is to go by word of mouth, ask people who their favorite prefab builders are

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.