Potential "Personal Vending Machine" For Baby Items

DJxPurity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was sent here by Rolig Loon from the scripting section, so maybe someone can help me. 

I'm script illiterate. I failed Dreamweaver 4 years in a row when I was studying film (oh the joy of colleges making you take classes irrelevant to your major). But some scripting I can do. 

Let me try to explain this the best way I can without going full potato. So I basically want someone to make a vending machine in a way. I have a bunch of baby items that crowd my linden home and take up a bunch of prim space, and it's just annoying having to go through my huge inventory looking for a bottle or a box of his diapers. I just want to click then rezz onto the floor. So what I wanted to do was build a prim where I can dispense his diapers, his shampoo, clothing, etc ONE AT A TIME if I need to by clicking on it and maybe give me a menu of all the baby things that I could click on and it woud rez the object on the floor. And unfortunately the Lyuboff store offers no such thing nor do they understand what I am talking about because they're a Russian company.

I found a "dispense random object" script, but that's not really what I'm looking for. I'm super bad at scripting so I really can't do this nor do I have the patience for it or the time. I'm willing to negotiate. I don't have a lot of money but I will borrow some if I need to, it would just make my Second Life much easier, and just like irl, it's a pain in the ass even being an SL mother. 

By the way, I do NOT plan on selling your item. This would be for my personal use only. So I don't mind if it's no transfer or what have you. This is a very specific request. I'm not looking for anything else that does the opposite. Also, please be kind as I would like to be kind to others. Best way to contact me is by IM and it's DJxPurity. Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.