Possible to auto-wear outfits based on Sim rating? (RLV, script, anything?)

Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there any system that could change my outfit automatically based on the rating of a sim I enter?

Could this be done with RLV, or a script, or anything?

I'm looking into setting up different 'sailing outfits' for sailing around SL, and it'd be very handy to have something I could put on that would flip me into a certain outfit if the land was G or 'M/A' so I could just teleport to the sailing spot and not have to fuss, or have myself get the proper outfit on if I crossed into a 'G' sim without knowing it was coming up and had something 'not fitting' on beforehand...

I don't know of a product that does it, but it's eminently doable with RLV.

The changed() event can tell if you change regions, and llRequestSimulatorData can check the rating of a region. RLV can automatically swap outfits. I'd be surprised if someone hasn't already built something like this (I did, once upon a time, but it was for a user-base of one).

'm no scripter, but i would htink you don't need rlv.

From experience i know some male "bodyparts" hide automtalcily when entering a pg sim by accident.

But perhaps you have to create something you wear to activate it, so perhaps a hud with certain scripts and clothes in it could do the trick?

Some of my products have been doing this for years, it's pretty trivial. I would suggest that RLV is better than permitting auto hide as some of those items leave the item present and clickable!

I'm pretty certain there was a script for general use around ages ago on MP which is why I didn't bother to make a general one.

If you can't find anything, let me know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.