Need someone to design your avatar? I'm your girl!

Maelyanne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all!

I recently decided to start over on Second Life after a lot of consideration. You know how you get to the point where you talk to nobody in your contacts list...and your inventory is so full you only wear 1/8 of it...well, I was there. And now I am HERE, offering you my services of fashion.

I am really good with putting together outfits; it has always been an unknown talent of mine. I usually get compliments, in world and out, on my outfits. I realize that I can help people using this skill.

For anyone who needs an alt put together, or wants a makeover, contact me. I will ask you a series of questions, then put together a list of each item (skins, shapes, shirts, etc.) for you to browse and pick the ones you like. 

I will not be paying for any of the items, but a price range is always needed for my service so I know what to stay under. My service fee is 500 lindens. I will NEVER ask for a password or any of the sorts. This is strictly me browsing shops and finding items for those who don't have the time or whatever the reason be.

If interested, IM me in world @ Maelyanne, or respond here!

You might want to consider a profile picture and/or a catalog to photos. Something to show the types of outfits you have put together. If I was going to hire a personal shopper I would want to see a portfolio of past works...

Just something to think about...best of luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.