Need of a custom pose by professional

mmorganwhitfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for someone to create a custom pose. I own and operate the Care and Hope Center over at the Center Ground sim. Center Ground will be hosting a block party to welcome people from all over to recognize this growing community. The owner of this sim would like all of the businesses to provide a small gift for guests. My Center is an information hub that provides literature and free videos on the horrors of domestic violence and violence against women. I was thinking of giving as a gift a free a pose that represents empowerment for both women and men. I'd love to disucss your ideas and of course your fee. Please contact me inworld or NC. The person with the best vision will earn my business!

Morgan Mickalobe
(mmorganwhitfield)

morganmickalobe@gmail.com

Care and Hope Center http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Han%20Loso/239/50/66

mmorganwhitfield wrote:

I am looking for someone to create a custom pose. I own and operate the Care and Hope Center over at the Center Ground sim. Center Ground will be hosting a block party to welcome people from all over to recognize this growing community. The owner of this sim would like all of the businesses to provide a small gift for guests. My Center is an information hub that provides literature and free videos on the horrors of domestic violence and violence against women. I was thinking of giving as a gift a free a pose that represents empowerment for both women and men. I'd love to disucss your ideas and of course your fee. Please contact me inworld or NC. The person with the best vision will earn my business!

Morgan Mickalobe

(mmorganwhitfield)

morganmickalobe@gmail.com

Care and Hope Center 

Have you heard of the researched "power pose" before? A CNN article has a video linke further down the page that shows it, which is far faster than reading about it but the research may be interesting to read about. http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/28/opinion/cuddy-power-posing/index.html

It is useful for anyone needing a boost, worth trying at least. Plus it does symbolize taking a stand so can work even if the person is immune to the effects.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.