Need Two scripts

Whiteangel Falconvale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for some one to script me two scripts. They are similar to each other, but each has its owns use.

The first one is a simple rezzing script. I don't need one that I need to save how the item is placed in world, just one that I can place the object I want rezzed out later inside the contents menu in edit and then when I need an object, I click on the item and I click rez and it will rez one of the items out. 

The second, I would like with that rez system, however, I tend to make it into a vendor. So I would like that added a vendor script so when you click on the object, you choose the object name you wish to purchase (I would like to be able to have it notecard driven since the items I would be selling via that is no copy but transfer and if they are named the same, Sl likes to add numbers to it) and then once you make your selection you then right click to purchase the item and then once payment has been made the item will be rezzed out in front of you. 

If you know where I could purchase scripts like this please message me in world, or if you are able to make them for me (For a price obviously) Please message me in world. Note card is preferred and if you are offering to make me the scripts, please add in a price quote as well. 

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.