Looking for these things...

Laufiair Hexicola

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10256085_620641411359026_1559203637827707543_n.jpg

Hello everyone, looking for everything in the above picture. I did attempt to do some searching and have come up empty. I thought the towers were Hirana but I looked at their mp store and they aren't there. I'm clueless on the dance floor there. The plants/trees im not worried about but that radio tower there I have no clue who made it either. Any help in finding out who made these items would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,

Rycon

i'm nearly sure you are able to find such apartment towers on MP, the danceclub is most likely also a prefab, including the speakers and tentroof.

It can take a while to find it, but colecting your own style is more fun than simply copy this settting created by somebody else.

I think it was a sim at one time but not sure but I did hunt the owner down and his parcel pointed to an abandoned parcel on the mainland. Their group's still there and so is their facebook, but haven't been able to get an answer out of anyone. I figured I'd post about it on the forum in the hopes of someone catching who either made the buildings or who might have made the buildings as I've exhausted my avenues of finding out info. I'm also attempting to build them by guessing dimensions but it would be easier if I knew who built them.

Appreciate everyone who looks in here and replys to what i'm looking for,

Laufiair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.