Looking for partnership to open a new Sim

CallumYorkieLad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently made a sim called mooncap but unfortunatily I couldn't keep it running on my own.

I am a decent builder and I am looking to make a part straight part gay sim which will be split into 2.

The way we will make profit is by renting out ready made homes unfurnished or furnished and leave a decent amount of prims for the tenant to use on that home. The sim I was renting had full perm over 3,000 Prims and was around 5,000L to 7,000L a week which if we both split would be so much easier for me.

Also I want to create a dozen hangout spots for the straight and gay 2 part sim.

This will be a 50/50 partnership but I will cover the basics such as creating the world, decor, furnishings, homes and publishing but if your wanting to help with that you can do as well. All I need is help with paying the rent each week and someone to look after the place when I'm offline because of my UK time frame I will be asleep when second life is most busiest. You will get to live here if you choose and it will be both of our creation. 

Here are some pics of my last sim MoonCap so you can see the bigger picture.

Let me know by IM CallumYorkieLad or on here if interested thankyou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.