Looking for business partners

KaylanieHeart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there!

I recently came up with a good, creative idea and I need some help facilitating it. I will explain more once you message me, but the general idea is to create a cafe. I am looking for financially stable and creative people, so if that's you come help! You would get all of your investment back with a payment plan we can set up. Of course, like any other shop, it may take some time. I have been in SL for some years, so don't worry! 

If you are interested, please message me @ KaylanieHeart. I am looking for 1 or 2 people.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not trying to be snarky here, so please take this advice as simply that, advice...

When people go into business with others, they like to know who they are dealing with. In Sl it is not that uncommon for new folks(and new is a really relative and subjective term based on who/what we're discussing, I suppose) to ask others for money for this, that and the other, including business purposes. So people are bound to be skeptical of a seemingly new account doing so. They're going to want more info. I'm sure they can always contact you for that info, however letting folks know your other account name(in private if you so wish) is a wise decision when you're asking for a financial backing. This gives potentially interested parties the chance to see your "existence" a bit clearer, so they don't automatically assume you're just another newb looking for money.

So, in a nutshell, saying you have experience doesn't help the cause when you begin the thought with "it shouldn't matter". Honestly, it really does matter.....for the reasons I stated above :)

Best of luck in your venture, I hope it is successful and you find the backing you need to help it do so.

(apologies in advance for any typos I missed, I'm having an extremely bad vision day today)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.