Looking for an apartment

Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i am currently apartment hunting and am looking for suggestions. I prefer something cheep 200L or less, and I would prefer that it not be a skybox, I want to be able to walk out my front door into the world. I know of at least one place that fits these requirements but I am curious to know about others. Thanks

I can second New Dawn ... Apartments, Single Homes, all under 50L a week.  All are furnished, just bring your bags.. .the managers are great.  The area is a complete private Sim, Lag is zero and the privacy is good.  24/7 staff watch out for you also and keep out the rift-raft.

Hi, I have several types of apartments:

1) Art Deco modern style high-rise apartment building with teleporters to the floor you rent. $200/150 and $250/200 available. You can definitely walk out the front door and all around here.

Teleport to Art Deco Apartments in Refugio

2) Celtic style medieval tower with apartments also walkable and lots to explore. 

Teleport to Ravenglass Hall

3) Bed & breakfast - here you rent a room in a house just as in real life, with the use of the downstairs. You also get a locked skybox attached.

Teleport to Ravenglass B&B in Itame

I have others, see the latest listings in the office.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.