Looking for a tattoo artist

Ch41ns4wBunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am searching for someone who could make a full body (Maitreya/Omega friendly) tattoo...looking to cover both arms, legs and my front and back with text. Can be done in english, japanese or old indian text. Looking for classy, pretty text.  I have found a couple upon Marketplace that were close...but not quite what I need as they were system layers.

Please contact ch41ns4wbunny resident in world or message here. Thank you so much! :)

You could contact the creator of the tattoos you've already seen and ask if they have or will consider making a version in a suitable applier.

As they will hopefully have the original textures used to make the tattoo, it wouldn't be a great deal of effort for them to do so, and may even generate additional sales for them. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, good luck with that.

Tattoo artists - like most designers/creators in Second Life - design for the masses, because that's where the money is.   They're not in business to sell to you, they're in business to sell to as many people as possible.  It's not really cost-effective for them to customize one tattoo for one person.  The time they spend customizing one tattoo is time they could be spending designing a new tattoo that many will purchase hopefully.  And this is true in so many areas, not just tattoos.  I don't like it, but I understand it.

I'm not saying that there aren't tattoo artists out there who won't customize their work.  I'm just saying I've yet to encounter one.  And believe me - I've been looking!

I have the perfect tattoo for me, but I need only one thing added to it.  THREE (3) attempts to contact the designer have yet to yield a response.  It would seem I'm resigned to having the same tattoo that Lord only knows how many other people have.

So what it boils down to, is that if you want something that's uniquely you, you're best off learning how to do it yourself - which is what I'm going to have to do.  Because you'll die if you're holding your breath waiting for any of these designers to get back to you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.