Looking for a rental system that does...

Adalynn Allen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All!  I'm lookin for a rental system script, that when paid it gives a notecard on payment to the tenant (not on touch!).  Is there a easy way to do this?  Or can someone post just the script half that would give a notecard on payment and i'll try to mix it in with a full perm rental system script.  Also if not to much trouble possibly a way to profit share with another avatar via avatar key? Thanks this has been driving me nuts rofl!  I've bought many a rental system within my budget and none do what i want :(  So to sum it up :

Rental System

Notecard on Payment

Profit Share with another Avatar via avatar key

(Hope this is in the right section >.>)

I've never heard of a notecard that gives out connected to a payment event. I just don't think there is such a thing. I think you may have to live with the customer having to click to get the info. If you have a hover text in the rental box, it can say "click to get info card". I have an open source rental script that does this in my shop in Ross if you want. 

Casperlet allows you to do this. You can give both types of notecards. One as information where you click to get information about the rental and one where it gives it to the tenant only after they've paid. I use it to rent shoutcast streams so the box gives the renter the stream info after they've paid. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.