Looking for a housemate(es)!! and project partners!! ©®

vanne200

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I rent a land for live and buy a house, but first, is a big house just for myself and second, i cant alone with the rent, so i'm looking for a housemate or housemates for share everything, i dont have limits, no matter if you're man, woman, furry, pet or whatever you're ;) you will be welcome, just need to know some things:

1) I'm classic fancy woman, i'll appreciate housemates like me ;)

2) I'm always working and running around so the house would be yours completely, you can put what you want (according the prims limits) but not make a mess

3) need be a respectfully person, responsible, honest and kind, and need to know how coexist, no drama

If exists someone that want follow the next idea. Please reply:

I want rent a homestead or a sim (depends the number of people) for make a community, could be a high society "City", no matter the number of persons that can join! More people come, cheap will be the share rent, everyone would have is own house, of if you desire, you can live together with someone ^_^ just its my idea, i wish do it the difference, everybody is welcone, i want to create, if its possible a kind of "Country" with all this people, i have experience managing lands so i could be the perfect president ;), not its a kind of roleplay, is like a rp, the difference is that this is you sl, you will live in you own space, and can share and enjoy with the rest of the citizens! Like a rp sl city, summary: i'm looking for people for do a kind of city, renting a full sim for live together, and enjoy the sl life, could be, if you decide it, exclusive and fancy, por open and classic!!

Dont forget that i'm even looking for a housemate! :*
Please IM me as soon as you can if you want participate in this weird but promising idea, i can even do a group for the citizens!

Really i will appreciate your support and join me in this project, everyone is always welcome, well i'll be waiting people, and thanks for take your time for read this crazy words of a crazy girl, see you soon!! ©®

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.