Looking for a Simple Basic No-Frills Dance Hud

Rongway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there folks.

I'm having a bithc of a time finding is a dance hud that shows all my different dances (example is the Be-Bar) that does not create a shyt load of script lag (again, Be-Bar).

I'm an old feller, and considering there is very little in the way of dances for sale that a guy my age can really RL dance, it makes no sense to have a dance hud with 200 dance options (I have found five in the entire time I've been here, that does not look like a geriatric trying to be a teen... and heading fer a heart attack).

What I'm needing is a dance HUD that shows all the dances I have (maybe max 10) at once, with the GUI a simple bar with tabs for each dance (not anything that looks like some futuristic space age suppository gadget), that will create little to no lag.

The search in MP is of no help (nearly all sellers tag their items broadly beyond what they in fact are, just for the possible miss hit sale).

Does anyone know of a HUD like what I'm looking for? Can anyone make me a hud like I'm looking for?

Thank you all for your time,

Rongway

If the number of dances is so small, why not just run then straight from inventory?

You don't need a HUD at all but if you must have one, try this for no frills, NO lag.

Rez a cube, drop the dances onto it, size it down a lot then take to inventory.

Right click cube in inventory and choose "attach to hud" and pick a hud location.

Once it's on hud, you can right click it and move it or size.

To use, right click and edit, go to contents, open all the animations and arrange the dialogs, close edit dialog.

Or just open them all from inventory first in the first place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.