Looking for XS breedable script...

ladyvipaka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've heard on several sites about an open source breedable base script, but I can't seem to find it. I've found several linked prim animator scripts, but nothing that will rez/breed an object, or set up a HP gauge/life/feeding cycle. I am a bit new to scripting, but I do know basic php(which it looks like LSL is based off of), so even if a free framework breedable script doesn't exist, if there is something similar availabe I would much appreciate a link.

There's nothing in this Scripting Library, as I'm sure you have found by doing a search. There is a good listing of other script libraries and tutorials HERE that you might look at.  And of course you should try Marketplace or the Wanted section of the Commerce forums (http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Wanted/bd-p/Wanted). Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

I checked it out, and i was able to make it work 40%. 

1st Issue. © 2010 Xundra Snowpaw.... in the brain source.

2nd this script is wicked complex, I did get the eggs to create Quails that had taken on Male or Female traits and also got more and more hungry over time, but the dont seem to age, I think its broken? not sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.