Looking for Shop Rentals or Ad Space

drusilladarkwillow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone. I'm looking for shop spaces for rent. If you have a busy club or establishment with available shop spaces please do give me a message with details as to what your business is geared towards, the amount of prims and the price per week. I only need anywheres from 20-30 prims. Your place must have a minimal of 5,000 traffic in any given day or close to it. I can't wait to hear from you.

♥Rose Blackwood (drusilladarkwillow Resident)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

On behalf of Indian Paradise, I would like to welcome you to try out our shop rentals. We have a traffic of more than 7000. Our per day traffic is 100 and increasing. We have hosted major charity events on our land for Join Hands for Nepal.

There are two schemes for renting a shop space:

- 250L$/week for 50 prims

-700L$/week for 100 prims.

Why choose us?

Recently we have started Contests and Fashion Shows, where every participant has a requirement to buy an outfit from the shops at our land. Hence, you will definetely make a sale here.

We offer various other benefits with the above package like

-Exposure on each and every product and service you offer (nothing selective) with a blog post and social media feeds.

-Each author of the site, Indian Paradise, individually promotes your work through their respective social media sites.

-Preference given to your Brand on the occasion of special events held.

-An exclusive interview with the creator or owner of the brand.

We would love to associate with you. You may either contact me (Web Head) or Hum4ever.Magic ( owner). 

Your Landmark http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Indian%20Paradise/204/174/23

Thanks and Regards,

Debby Sharma 

Indian Paradise site http://indianparadisesl.com/

P.S. We are working on setting up a bloggers group for the shop renters to increase social media coverage.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3185 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.